EXPECTATION FROM PARENTS / GUARDIANS
1. The school expects that you will--------
- Be available if it is necessary, to discuss aspects of you child s behaviour at school .sign messages, progress reports or other similar documents when requested to do so, to avoid putting your child though any inconvence.
- Check the school diary daily, as it forms a link between the school and the parents.
- Ensure that your ward is not absent on the first and last day of the school term without prior permission and that any leave taken from school is duly explained in the diary.
2. The teaching staff expects that you will --
- Feel free to contact an individual teacher during his/his free periods by taking prior permission from the principal/ coordinator if you wish to discuss a matter of concern to you or your child.
- Be open to listening and considering the teachers' opinions regarding your child even when the comments may be less the complimentary.
3. Other Parents expect that you will.....
- Exert firm parental discipline in cases where your child's behaviour is distracting from the quality of learning opportunities for others in the school.
- Keep your child at home if he is suffering from chickenpox, small pox whooping cough conjunctivitis and send him to school only with doctors fitness certificate.
- A tag bearing the name of the pupil should invariably be attached to the school blazer and jersey/pullover.