RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE PARENTS
- Parents are requested to remain regularly in touch with the day to day studies of the child and also keep in contact with the school.
- Private tuitions are strongly discouraged. It is important that a child develops the habit of working and studying on his own under the guidance of parents.
- Parents are requested to check the school diary daily and take a note of and also sign the remarks made in diary.
- Parents must give significant time and attention towards the progress and daily work of the children and help them daily in their studies.
- Parents should make it a point to attend the Parents teacher's meeting on given date. The school administration will take a serious view of parents regularly absenting themselves from such meetings.
- In all official correspondence with the school the full name of the child, registration number, as well as the class and roll number should be stated.
- Respect for person, property and environment should be inculcated in children.
- Kindly ensure that you child packs his school diary/ book/ note books/ pen/ pencil box as per the time table for school every day to avoid being overloaded.